Tuesday 3 March 2015

What Is This? 20 Questions?

Yes actually, it is!





I thought for a little "let's get to know each other" exercise I'd answer 20 questions! So without further ado let's go!


  1. Full Name: Sharron Rachael Jennifer Parsons - yes that's Sharron with 2 "R's"

  2. Age: 25! And getting older by the minute!

  3. Zodiac Sign: Gemini

  4. What's the blog about? Mainly about beauty on a budget, the occasional expensive treat, and really whatever else comes to mind. My own little slice of the internet pie!

  5. Meaning behind the name? Wench's World of Wonder is inspired by my childhood nickname "Wench" which may seem offensive but was given to me lovingly by my older brother, and it just seemed to stick. The world of wonder part came from friends and family that often describe me as being "away with the fairies" or "in a world of my own" (which is a song in Disney's Alice in Wonderland - Hit "like" if you know what song i'm on about!) There you have it!

  6. Relationship Status: Happily married!

  7. Kiddiwinks? 1 beautiful, bouncy, 5 month old baby boy!

  8. Pets? 2 Degu's called Claudia and Chi Chi, I'm a massive cat lover but unfortunately as we rent, we're not allowed any cats *cries*

  9. Where are you from? Originally from Manchester, but have moved to sunny Stoke-on-Trent.

  10. Three Fears: The toilet flush, yes quite strange I know and this has got better over the years but I'm still a flush-and-runner! Worms, they just creep me out! On a more serious note, being a bad mother, I think any mum can relate to that one

  11. Three Loves: Make-up! Obviously! Bargains! Another obvious one! And my gorgeous little boy!

  12. Ideal Sunday: Spending time with my son and hubby! Building a den and watching youtube videos or disney films in our pyjamas!

  13. Tea or Coffee? COFFEE, I'm a massive coffee addict! Vanilla lattes are my favourite!

  14. Favourite Perfume? My all time favourite is Very Irresistible by Givenchy, I also love The Body Shop's White Musk.

  15. Favourite Song? Nothing Else Matters by Metallica, I got married to that song and it has a lot of meaning to me. I love Rock and Metal music!

  16. Favourite Book? I love Stephen King. I couldn't put "Cell" down. And I love Dan Brown too, "The Da Vinci Code" is my favourite I think, just because it was the first one of his I picked up. (I know that's 2 books but shhhhh don't tell anyone!)

  17. Favourite Film? I'm not that big into films really, I'm also one of those annoying people who always points out what was missed out from the book! I don't have a favourite film but my favourite genres are horror/thrillers. And Disney! Who doesn't love a bit of Disney!

  18. Favourite Holiday? This has to be when my brother went travelling for 6 months and I met up with him half way through in Thailand and did a whistle stop tour through Cambodia and Vietnam. I could gush about that for hours so I think that may be a future post!

  19. Last text message? From my mummy asking me if I want to go home on the Easter bank holiday.

  20. Last phone call?  From my mother-in-law, she text me a picture from her new phone and because I didn't have the number saved (but knew it had to be someone from that side of the family - if that makes sense) I text back "which weirdo is this?" She rang me to laugh at me!

There you have it, 20 questions answered by yours truly! If you have any other questions you'd like to ask me, comment with them and i'll answer them! Please excuse the mess, I'm new to blogging and just getting the hang of what's what, if anyone has any pointers they'd be much appreciated! Hope you enjoyed this post and watch this space for more from me.


Thanks for reading


Wench x



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!