Friday 27 March 2015

Freebie Friday! #4



It's Freebie Friday time again. 

Today I have another magazine freebie (I know it's not technically a freebie as you have to pay the £3.99 for the magazine but it's still good!) in the form of Marie Claire who are giving away one of four different Nails Inc nail polishes which are usually £11 each in their April edition!



The shade I got is Fashion and I am currently wearing this nail polish and it's a lovely lilac-grey colour as you can see below.



Please ignore the sloppy paint job, this was hastily done whilst Splodge was napping! 

Nails Inc polishes are lovely and amongst the best I've used but there's no way I'd spend £11 on a nail polish, however to their credit they do seem to come with mags quite a lot so worth picking up a mag if you see a colour you like in it!

Thanks for reading,

Wench x  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!