Monday 23 March 2015

Nip + Fab Deep Cleansing Fix



I just have to tell you about this!


This stuff is the bomb!

Nip + Fab Deep Cleansing Fix is a deep cleansing cream and as you can see from my tub, it's well loved by me! You can use it in the following ways:
  • Massage into dry skin and rinse with warm water 
  • Or use a cloth (like a hot cloth cleanser) to remove make up.
  • Use as a 10 minute face mask.
  • Apply a thin layer as an intensive overnight treatment.
  • Apply directly onto blemishes.
I've used this in all these ways except overnight and it has done wonders for my skin. It doesn't strip your skin but does give you a really nice clean feeling. It's effective at removing make up even stubborn mascara, I've never got out the bath with panda eyes and it doesn't irritate my eye area either. It contains sweet almond oil and tea tree oil which are both great for your skin (especially oily skin like mine). Be warned though the smell is very strong (this is why I haven't used it overnight), described as "uplifting eucalyptus" but I'd say it smells more of tea tree (I suppose these smells are similar). I know it contains both of these so it's to be expected and at first it did put me off, but I got over it and I'm glad I did because I love it!

Full price is around the £7.95 mark and available at Tesco HERE but I got mine on offer (I can't remember exactly) but do shop around as it's on offer a lot.

Thanks for reading!  


Wench x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!