Tuesday 17 March 2015

Next - Make Me Beautiful



Today, I bring you a new discovery I recently made! In the form of a new make up range, Make Me Beautiful by Next.


a photo of Next new make up line
Next Make Me Beautiful Range
Another photo of next new make up
Next Make Me Beautiful Range
The very first thing I need to say is about these images. I took them in store on my phone and the only person in them is me (reflected in the mirror). I honestly haven't a clue about rules and such on that one so if I'm breaking any I will remove and delete the photo's on request. Also, if anyone out there reading DOES know about these things I would really appreciate it if you could let me know! As prices are visible here just be aware that prices and offers seen here are correct at the time of publishing.

Moving on, I knew there was a new range coming because I went in store and asked where the NYX stand had gone and they said they weren't selling it any more (this almost made me cry) but the nice lady told me something new was coming to replace it soon and to keep a look out and here it is!

Now I haven't tried anything from this range yet, truth be told it's simply because I can't afford it yet! However, from browsing the range it looks promising. The packaging is eye catching and looks nice and sturdy, it has an almost mirrored effect to it which I quite like. It doesn't look cheap and nasty either. Price wise, it's not the cheapest, but at the same time it's not the most expensive, the range isn't massive, there was just a little table with it all on in store however it is a new range and I'm sure they'll expand on it as time goes on. The stand itself was really nice, you may be able to see from the pictures but it's not your run-of-mill make up stand more like an actual table which was nice and clean although this may be just because it's new! Everything on it was clearly visible and easy to get at not like those horrible, sharp plastic cassettes where you can never get the products out and can't see a darn thing like your usual stands (and trust me when I say they are sharp and awkward, I've had to work with them the last ten years and have had so many cuts and tantrums I lost count!) So far I'm impressed but I'm still yet to try it, the proof will be in the pudding! 

The Next Make Me Beautiful range is available HERE

Have you tried any of this make up yet? Let me know what you think!

Thanks for reading,

Wench x 
    



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!