Friday 6 March 2015

Freebie Friday!

Who doesn't love a freebie?!

freebie friday#1


I love a good freebie so I bring to you Freebie Friday! A place when I can share any freebie discoveries with you! When I'm ever in my local corner shop one thing I always look at is the magazines. Not only do I love a good mag to chill out with when I have my afternoon coffee but I'm also looking for magazine freebies and lately there have been some really good ones!


freebie_fridayelle


Elle March 2015 £4.00 - are offering it's readers an exclusive peek of benefits brand new Rollerlash mascara! The full sized product is worth £19.50 but Elle have included a 3g sample to try before you buy!


freebie_fridayglamour


Glamour April 2015 £2.00  - are offering it's readers a choice of four products from the brand Balance Me. You have a choice of a Super Moisturising Body Wash (£6), Pure Skin Face Wash (£11), Radiance Face Mask (£12), and Tinted Lip Salve (£12). I picked up the face wash but I'm very tempting to pick up all of them! Together that's £41 worth of products for £8!


There you have it! I will certainly be keeping my eyes peeled for more freebies I can share with you for Freebie Friday.


What's the best freebie you've ever found? Let me know below!


Thanks for reading!

Wench x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!