Friday 13 March 2015

Freebie Friday! #2



The best things in life are free right? 


 

I'm back with another Freebie Friday! Today I'm talking about free samples, and would you believe there are loads of websites offering free beauty samples?! I will admit I was wary because of the old "if it sounds to good to be true then it probably is" moto but I thought what the heck let's give it a go. 

Now when I say free, it will cost you your time (I can hear you from here moan, groan but keep going!). For example, in return for their sample they may want you to give them your opinion on their product, fill in a survey etc but mainly free samples spread the word of a new product, re-spread the word of an old product, and offers a kind of try before you buy experience without having to buy anything if you don't want to! They require your details, obviously they need your address to send you your sample (there are also lots where you have to go to your nearest counter or store) but make sure you look out for those pesky tick boxes which need to be ticked OR unticked if you don't want them to send emails etc I've been stung by that one before but you can always unsubscribe to mailing lists if you find yourself on theirs by accident (usually a tiny link at the very bottom of the email!) 

So far I've had a biscoff spread sample (no picture for that I'm afraid, I soon scoffed that one and it was super yummy by the way!) and a seven day Vichy sample. Both these samples came with money off coupons attached so if you wanted to buy the full size version you can get some money off too! Bonus! I've just sent off for a sample of Ice Elements 2 minute miracle cream, with a name like that I'm eager to see if the claims are true! There's not just beauty stuff there's all sorts of things on there. 


The sites I've used are Latest Free Stuff and Magic Freebies UK but an internet search throws up a load of sites for you to try. Give it a go, you never know what new discovery you might make!

Thanks for reading!


Wench x


F.Y.I This post is NOT sponsored or anything like that. It's just a new thing (for me) I want to share. Just in case you were wondering!   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!