Wednesday 1 April 2015

Cheapies! #1 Hair



Who doesn't love a bargain?!

I love a bargain and some of the best bargains I've come across are on ebay. I seriously don't understand how some things can be so cheap! A lot of the things that I'll put on these posts are from China and such places and before you wince, I've bought plenty of things from such sellers and I've only had 1 thing that didn't turn up. Yes it can take a long time for things to turn up but it's worth the wait when you pay such little prices! Today's instalment is all about hair.


Poof Maker 99p HERE - I don't actually know the proper name for these so I made it up! I've got one of these on the way because I can't for the life of me make a decent poof! I'll let you know!


Bun Maker 99p HERE - A good ol' bun maker for those bad hair days! Cheap and cheerful but surprisingly expensive in some places!




Floral Headband 99p HERE - How cute are these! Need I say anymore!


Hair Ties 99p HERE - What ponytail is complete without a cute hair tie!



Clear Elastics 99p HERE - I always need more of these, where on earth do they go? 


Bobby Pins 99p HERE - Same as the clear elastics, where the hell does these disappear to? I think it's hair pixies! 

Hope you enjoyed this post! Stay tuned for more posts like this as I love hunting down cheapies! 

Thanks for reading!

Wench x

(These photos were taken from Ebay)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!