Friday 3 April 2015

Freebie Friday! #5



Have you got that Friday feeling?

Today's Freebie Friday is about shopping what you already have! Shop your stash! I'm sure most of us have stuff we've forgot about that's tucked away in a drawer just waiting to be rediscovered, so rather than going out and spending your pennies, dig through your drawers and see what you find! 

Here's what I found after some digging! 


Shop your stash photo

Everyday Minerals Base (semi-matte) - I got this ages ago to go under foundation but these days I find it's just nice to wear when I do need much coverage and as it's a powder it keeps my shine at bay. 

GOSH Prime and Refresh Eye Roll On - I barely used this when I got it but now I have a baby this is nice and cooling around my tired eyes.

Sleek Contour Palette - I got this when I didn't understand the whole contouring thing but now I'm a bit more educated I'm going to give this a try again!

Revlon Matte Balm in Striking - I went crazy when these first came out and bought pretty much all of them. I found this and I'm so glad as I want to start wearing a red lip after going nude for so long! 

Revlon Lip Butter in Macaroon - I can't believe I ever put this down! These are so versatile, you can blot them down to what looks like a coloured balm or you can build up to a pop of colour. Definitely going back in my handbag!

So don't go shopping, see if you can rediscover some hidden treasures! 

Thanks for reading,

Wench x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!