Thursday 23 April 2015

Park Life!



With the glorious weather we've had in the UK recently I wanted to share something a little different from my usual posts today. 

Scenic View

Me and Splodge went to the park and I was showing him the sights and the animals and took the opportunity to take some pictures (and practise my not-so-great photo skills!) 

We saw a heron and I got super excited! 

Heron in the park

Heron in the park


Heron in flight

We saw a squirrel playing with a stick (clearly a dog in an earlier life!)  

Squirrel with a stick

Answer me this, is a full white pigeon a dove or still just a pigeon?! Answers on a postcard please! 

Pidge or Dove

And finally, here's a pretty tree!

Whooping willow

I know my photography is shocking, but hey me and Splodge had a nice day out, didn't we baby?

Baby Pic

I realise this is a very picture heavy post but congratulations on making it this far! Hope you don't mind the change of post! 

Thanks for reading!

Wench x








No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!