Wednesday 15 April 2015

Benefit Rollerlash



Good morning! Today I have a review of the Benefit Rollerlash Mascara. Now I know I'm a bit late to the party with this one but I got a free sample of this in a magazine and wanted to give it a good try out before I posted about it. 


I'm not usually a fan of plastic bristle brushes but this one I really liked, I felt it really did grab every lash like the claims suggest and I've always gotten along well with spoon shaped brushes as my lashes are naturally long just lacking a bit of curl and volume. The one thing that let's this down BIG style is the formula of the mascara itself, by the end of everyday I wore this it had smudged all under my brows as you can see in the photo below. 


If you just ignore my werewolf eyebrows, you can see the smudges and this happened every time I wore this mascara which is such a shame because otherwise I'd have really liked it. Unfortunately the same thing happened when I had the Benefit "They're Real" Mascara too. I'm certainly glad this was a magazine sample and I didn't waste my pennies on it! So a thumbs down from me I'm afraid! 

Mascara is however one of those things that depends on the person and I've seen many good reviews on it but unfortunately it's just not for me.

Benefit Rollerlash Mascara is available HERE for £19.50.

Thanks for reading!

Wench x 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!