Wednesday 27 May 2015

Cheapies! #2




Another Cheapies post today, because who doesn't love a bargain right?

And on Ebay, there are just so many! Today the focus is on jewellery, see what you think of these beauties!


Charm Layer Necklace £1.00 - How pretty is this! I love these kind of necklaces!


Diamante Flower Studs 99p - These earrings are so pretty, definitely going on my ebay wish list! 


Owl Charm Pendant 99p - Twit twoooo, I want to buy yoooou!


Black Tattoo Stretchy Choker 99p - I see these have made a comeback and I feel old as I remember having one as a kid first time round!  


Flower Necklace 99p - Make a statement with this flower necklace, I love how this type of necklace can dress up a plain outfit! 

Please note all images are taken from listings and are not mine.

Hope you enjoyed my cheapies, there are some gems on ebay right!? (get it, gems.....time to sign off methinks!)

Thanks for reading,

Wench x




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!