Monday 25 May 2015

Mask Monday! #3



It's Monday again already! Mask Monday time! 

And just to throw you off I've got a hair mask to show you today! Who said Mask Monday was all about face masks eh?! 

So anyway, here I have Lee Stafford For Hair That Never Grows Past A Certain Length Treatment and I had my eye on this a while as it's a bit on the pricey side (for me!) at £8.49 (RRP) but when I saw it on a good offer I thought it's now or never! 

So does it work? I can't say yes definitively but I feel my hair is growing quicker than usual AND past the length it usually gets to before it stops. I can't decide if it's because I'm paying attention to the length of my hair more, like a placebo effect if you will, or if it's actually working, but I feel like it is.

You apply this treatment in between shampoo and your conditioner, however I don't use conditioner (shock horror!) so I just use this after shampooing and slather a load through my hair paying more attention to the roots and scalp and then leave it for 5 minutes before rinsing it out. I did wonder if I'd like this product as I'm not really into deep conditioners because I feel they make my hair lank and oily after using them (my hair is oily enough as it is!) but this felt like a deep conditioner when using it, and my brush slid easily through my hair as it would if I'd used conditioner but the day after my hair just felt like washed hair, with none of that oiliness I seem to get after using conditioner. Definitely a win for me!

I will definitely re purchase this as long as it's on a good offer (which it seems to be fairly often) at the moment you can get yours in store or HERE at Boots 2 for £10!

Thanks for reading!

Wench x     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!