Monday 31 August 2015

My Hair Through The Ages!






I've done lots of crazy things with my hair over the years and today I thought I'd share them with you!

You'll have to excuse the bad photo's but some of these are very old! From black to blonde I've done it all, including bright pink and bright purple (middle left and bottom right). I loved the brights but they're so hard to keep on top of as you have to keep colouring it as they don't come in permanent. Not to mention all the bleaching, I wish I was a natural blonde I'd have all the colours of the rainbow, all at the same time! (not sure my employers would like that mind!)

If your wondering what's going on in the middle picture of the top row, they're synthetic dread extensions and I loved them! It took my friend ages to put them in, you have to braid them into your natural hair and they were so heavy! The only problem was after a few washes they started to unravel and look tatty. It was funny when I took them out I had an afro!

When I went white blonde (top right) I decided to bleach my eyebrows too (I had been blonde before and succeeded in bleaching them blonde to match) as I hate the whole white hair and dark eyebrows thing (don't even get me started!) but I did it and they went ginger! So I did them again and they disappeared completely, I must have left it on too long! I had to draw them in until they grew back!  

The oldest picture here where my hair is black (top left) and the waviness at the ends of my hair is my perm growing out, yes, I said perm. Not an old lady perm, but a spiral perm and I loved having curly hair it was so easy, all I had to do was wet it, mousse it, and scrunch it. Done! 

What's the craziest thing you've done to your hair?

Thanks for reading,

Wench x 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!