Monday 3 August 2015

Maybelline Dream Flawless Nude Foundation


Today I have a review of Maybelline's Dream Flawless Nude Foundation*

I wasn't expecting to write this post as the foundation isn't actually mine! I stayed with my mum and dad last week and like mothers and daughters do, my mum said she bought some new foundation and asked if I wanted to give it a go, which naturally I did! 

I was so impressed I used it all week! The consistency is quite watery and thin and when you apply it, it feels like it fades to nothing on your skin. I initially thought it couldn't possibly be any good because it felt like it had disappeared but actually it hadn't, it left a light to medium coverage which is skin like and invisible. I was even more impressed as I had a cold all week and was blowing and wiping my nose a lot (sexy!) which left the skin around my nose really dry and horrible and I thought any foundation that I put on my face would cling to the dry patches but this didn't do that at all and actually covered it quite well. 

There was one thing that I didn't really get, and that was the weird dropper thing. It didn't really seem to serve any purpose, it didn't even "drop" that well. I ended up using it to swipe the product on my fingers and then applying on my face or swiping directly on my face and applying with a brush, both techniques worked equally as well. 

Overall, I really rate this foundation, it has a nice amount of undetectable coverage and is really natural looking which is ideal for everyday wear.

You can get Maybelline Dream Flawless Nude Foundation HERE or in store at Boots, currently on offer at £5.99 (RRP £8.99) and buy one get one half price across the range! 

Thanks for reading,

Wench x

*I gave it one of these seen as it's not actually mine and I didn't buy it.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!