Saturday 22 August 2015

Easy Eye Look


Photo of eye look

So I was playing around with eyeshadow and thought I'd share my result with you.

It's not at all difficult, in fact it's probably insulting that I'm writing about something so simple but I liked the effect and thought I'd share it with you!

I used Maybelline Color Tattoo Eye Shadow Cream in Creamy Beige all over my eyelid and then used my finger and tapped it in my The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer and used this just in the centre of my eyelid. I found using highlighter like this adds subtle dimension to eye rather than it being just a flat colour. I finished off with Collection Extreme 24hr Felt Tip Liner creating a slight cat flick at the outer corner, I smudged some Lacura Eye Liner Pencil (similiar herea third of the way along my bottom eyelashes and then coating my eyelashes in a few coats of Bourjois Volume  Seconde Waterproof Mascara.

That's all there was too it! 

What's your favourite eyeshadow?

Thanks for reading,

Wench x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!