Friday 7 August 2015

So I Joined Slimming World...




Unfortunately for me, my excess baby weight didn't just drop off like so many claimed it would and he was a rather large baby and I got rather large with it, so I decided to join Slimming World and I thought I'd share my experience with you!

I went to my first meeting on Wednesday and I will admit they were quite full on but it was clear the lady had a passion for it which I guess is a good sign. I know a few people who have been doing Slimming World and having success so I thought I'd give it a go. 

I felt a bit like a lost child when I walked in, not knowing what to do or what to expect but the lady running the group was very friendly and welcoming. There's a lot of information to take in and I'm still going through the bundle of info and booklets she gave me (when Splodge allows me too!) and I've been asked to write a food diary which is a bit of a drag but I really what rid of my baby podge! 

I had my first weigh in (uuuuuurrrrrrgggghhhh) but it's all confidential and it's not broadcast to the group or anything so that's good! I'm not going to disclose how much I weigh, because hey, I wouldn't be going to Slimming World if I wasn't sensitive about it! I will tell you how I get on and how much I lose (I hope!) over the weeks, and maybe even a before and after shot in months to come!

So all I can say so far, is watch this space and I'll probably update weekly on my progress!

Wish me luck!

Thanks for reading,

Wench x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!