Monday 29 June 2015

Mask Monday! #5




Mask Monday time again!

Today I have Superdrug's Own Naturally Radiant Glycolic Overnight Peel (another nice short title....). It claims to awaken skin's natural glow and improve skin tone and texture. It's a bit different to your usual face mask in that you apply it to a cleansed face at night and leave it overnight before washing it off in the morning. At first glance I thought this was a peel off mask but don't be fooled, the word "peel" is in the title, but I actually have no idea why. It doesn't claim to peel off or exfoilate, I can only guess it's to do with it's retexturising properties or that it contains glycolic acid which I'm pretty sure is a chemical exfoliator? 

Anyway moving on, at first I thought that the tube was pretty small (with only 30ml inside) however when you use it you only need a pea sized amount to cover your face so your actually getting quite a lot for your money in that respect (that and it's almost always on some kind of offer). It's got a watery consistency but it doesn't feel sticky and it sinks into your skin pretty quickly so you don't have that wet face feeling for ages after you put it on.

When it comes to results I can't say I've seen a huge difference in my skin, but my breakouts seem to be less and when it comes to brightening it will take a huge amount of something to brighten my skin after I've been up and down seeing to a teething baby all night! It could be a psychological thing as when I think of a face mask doing something for my skin I expect it to tingle or something. I do like the fact this stays on the skin all night, I feel like it gives the product time to actually work.

Superdrug's Own Naturally Radiant Glycolic Overnight Peel is available HERE or in your local store.

Have you tried an overnight mask? Was it any good?

Thanks for reading,

Wench x  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!