Wednesday 3 June 2015

An Ode To The Humble Flannel



An Ode To a Flannel

I love how you clean my face
Take off my make up without a trace
Yet you are so gentle and soft
Cheap and cheerful at half the cost
Whether you call it a flannel or wash cloth
It gets off mascara without making me look like a goth
Make sure you keep it nice and clean
And in return your face will gleam
I've tried a muslin, I've tried without
But you are my favourite without a doubt!

I've not used a flannel for a while and I never know why I stopped. They are the best thing for the job, and I felt inspired to give the humble flannel some well deserved attention! 

On a side note, it's my birthday today! Happy birthday to meeeee! 

What do you use to wash your face?

Thanks for reading,

Wench x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!