Monday 21 September 2015

Mask Monday! #7



Happy Monday everyone! 

I have a Mask Monday for you today! I picked up this Montagne Jeunesse (do not ask me to pronounce that one!) 7th Heaven Manuka Honey Peel Off mask in Boots last time I was in there and this morning I put it to the test! 

First things first and I actually found this really easy to open! You may be thinking I've become a 90 year old woman but fear not, I always find sachets of things really god damn hard to open with wet hands in the bath! Next it smells divine, like a nice, sweet, honey smell (believe it or not!) that made me want to eat it! (Not recommended!) and it has a slight yellow colour to it (which I think is expected of a honey scented product). It doesn't sting or tingle, I personally don't mind a little tingle as I feel like a mask is doing something if it tingles but there is a fine line between tingle and sting, and sting is not good but you don't get any of that with this, so I think it would be fine for sensitive skin. It says it's a peel off formula and as you can see from the picture above it does peel off but I'd say there was about 10% of it that I had to wash off. I think it was just in areas where I applied it a little thick but it wasn't difficult to wash off with water and a sponge. 

The mask claims to purify and remove dead skin cells and I do feel like my skin looked brighter and smoother after use so I do agree with those claims. No it doesn't make a radical difference but I just enjoy kicking back in the tub and having a little relax with a mask always makes me feel better. Time is something you need with this mask as it says to leave it on 20-25 minutes, any excuse to take a nice, long bath right!? 

You can pick these up in Boots or other retailers for around the £1.00 mark

Do you have any mask recommendations?

Thanks for reading,

Wench X 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!