Tuesday 15 September 2015

I'm Still Learning!


SOURCE bin-the-l-plates.co.uk


First of all I'd like to thank anyone who sent me those good vibes I asked for, for when I did my test!

Alas it was a FAIL! So I'm still a learner with a massive L on my head but never mind. I was so nervous on the day my chest hurt and I thought I was going to be sick (nice!) I failed because I cut a curb turning left from a minor road to major road (I didn't even notice, the examiner said it was a low curb!) and I should have given priority to an oncoming driver on a chicane (I had seen him, I just thought I was going to get there first!) They were just silly mistakes, easy fixes and I think I made them because I was so nervous. I had a reverse around a corner on the test which my instructor said most people hate but I find it quite easy (it's just the driving forward I have a problem with....!) and that went without a hitch!

If at first you don't succeed try, try, again, and I intend to! My next test is all booked for the 13th October, it sucks you have to wait so long I want it done and out of the way but hey, that's life and better luck next time! 

Again, please send me positive thoughts for my re test day and next time it's going to be a PASS!

Any tips for passing your driving test?

Thanks for reading,

Wench x   


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!