Friday 20 November 2015

Superdrug Killer Volume Dry Shampoo



I love dry shampoo (or tramp shampoo as I call it when I'm just being plain lazy). We all lead busy lives and its definitely earned it's place on my dresser.

However, not all dry shampoo's are made equal and this one, Superdrug Killer Volume Dry Shampoo, unfortunately just doesn't do it for me. I find it leaves a white residue even when I've shook it and that's a big no-no when you've got dark hair like me. I know it's supposed to absorb oil but I feel like this over does it leaving my hair feeling dry and stiff, although this might be good for those of you who have super oily hair.

Volume-wise I found it lacking also, it didn't give me any volume, just a dry sticky mess. No thank you! It's a thumbs down from me!

Superdrug Killer Volume Dry Shampoo is available HERE or in your local Superdrug store.

What's your favourite dry shampoo?

Thanks for reading,

Wench x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!