Wednesday 18 November 2015

Garnier Ultimate Blends The Sleek Restorer Shampoo and Conditioner



Hello again internet! I have a review for you today of Garnier Ultimate Blends Shampoo and Conditioner The Sleek Restorer (long ass name!)

These are fairly new offerings from Garnier, they have a whole range of different ones for different hair types but today I have The Sleek Restorer. I chose this one because my hair is naturally poker straight but for whatever (many!) reasons the ends have been quite frizzy recently and it needed sorting out.

These made my hair feel nice and clean and they smelt gorgeous although I feel the scent faded quite quickly. A little went a long way. This is a particularly good thing as since I moved from Manchester to Stoke on Trent I noticed the water here sucks. Nothing foams up like it used to in Manchester resulting in me using twice as much product here as I would back up north. Before I start on a massive rant about water, I'll just say I liked that I didn't have to use loads to get a good foam.

Unfortunately, they didn't do much else for me. My hair still felt dry and frizzy at the ends after use and I'm now at the end of both my bottles I feel I've given them a fair shot. Before buying these I'd heard such good things about them but they just weren't for me, it wouldn't stop me trying other shampoos and conditioners in the range but it goes to show you that what works wonders for one person doesn't for another.

Have you got any shampoo recommendations?

Thanks for reading,

Wench x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!