Monday 6 July 2015

Worth The Hype? Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish




If I'm considering a new product I often look at blog posts about it or you tube reviews before I take the plunge but many products burst into the forefront and are massively hyped about, but are they really worth it? 

I decided to buy the Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish as I'd seen countless recommendations for it and at the time I bought it, it was on a really good offer. Is it worth the hype? Short answer, no! Now don't get me wrong it is good, yes, it removes make up, but for me there are plenty of cheaper products that do the same thing and there just wasn't anything super special about this, and for the RRP £14.00 there really ought to be. I ditched the muslin cloth as I find them scratchy and I can't abide how filthy they look after just one use and I'd much rather use my trusty flannel. It was in fact very comparable to my Nip and Fab deep cleansing fix (more on that HERE) in that you can use that like a hot cloth cleanser (and that's just one of many uses), it works just as well, it even smells very similar (both contain eucalyptus) AND the best thing is, the Nip and Fab is almost half the price with a RRP £7.95 for 300ml of product whereas the Liz Earle only contains 100ml. No brainer really!

Get Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish HERE

Get Nip and Fab Deep Cleansing Fix HERE (currently on an amazing online offer - only £3.97!) 

Have you tried anything from Liz Earle?

Thanks for reading,

Wench x       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!